Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back in the city....

My vacation is already over. Too bad! Had a great class at home yesterday (Wednesday). The studio is definitely not as hot but the teacher is really good, so I got a chance to work hard. He had me demo cobra for the class, which I was pleased about because I think I've changed/improved that posture a lot since I started approaching it differently a couple weeks ago - I am thinking about brining the scapula together and it makes a big difference, I can just about look at the wall behind me now.

I also did FIVE wall walks in preparation for my new year's resolution, which is to keep working on wall walks til I can go down with no hands and maybe (eventually, in the future) grab the ankles. TOTALLY do-able in 2008. I'm thinking maybe for January I will have a 5x5 kind of scheme: 5 a day, 5 days a week? Something funny I realized is that doing MORE wall walks is really a lot EASIER than only doing a few, because the more you do in a row, the easier they get. Number 1 is really tiring and hard, but 3 and 4 are much easier and number 5 is a piece of cake!

Today (Thurs) I got stuck at work all day on a double shift and didn't get to practice and was PISSED. Tomorrow!! Tomorrow!!

No comments: